Monday 13 February 2012

love match

I actually had not intended to participate this week - but then I found these two. Absolutely no comments on her clutching his arm (or his clutching of his - well you can see for yourself). Do you think they actually play tennis? What a hoot.
The background is vintage Valentine wrapping paper. The words came from old magazines which I backed with black to make them stand out. My handsome couple came from a travel brochure for New Brunswick which is a province in Canada (my home and native land, LOL). Enjoy! Jewels.

7 comments:

  1. An interesting 'play' on words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tag (and play on words...my mind is boggling at the size of his.... ****s lol!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tag - very eye-catching and it conjures up an era that I'm 'just' about able to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you decided to make a tag this week after all - this one is just wonderful. They look like the perfect couple - definitely no perspiration allowed from physical exertion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh j, you are too funny. You knew I would love this one. Tennis? Looks like she has found her man. Great tag, I'm chuckling and chuckling.
    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jewels, judging from their attire they probably do play tennis and the pose is oh so appropriate for the shot don't you think? I bet they have a rip roaring love thing going on. I hope so. Love your tag. *smiles* Norma

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/