Tuesday 5 June 2012

Bunting

Oooh! oooh! here I am again just squeezing in under the wire. My first thought for 'bunting' was the nursery rhyme "Bye baby bunting Daddy's gone a hunting" but it's a bit gruesome if you think about it like so many of our old traditional rhymes. So trad bunting it had to be. I've been collecting old maps for another project. I love birds, in particular wrens so they have made an appearance. Your tags are all so much more interesting than mine but it will just keep me on my toes. Walks away muttering "I must do better"
Fond regards and thank you for your sweet messages

Pat x

9 comments:

  1. Oh I do like this lovely sky blue tag with wispy clouds and the birds helping to set the bunting up. Your little wren is so cute - amazed how you can cut around something so fine :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE your tag.

    The bunting and the birdie are a perfect combination ... it's just my style ... lovely ... thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...beautiful tag..Love it!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...beautiful tag..Love it!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty tag with the bunting and bird! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pretty tag! all the elements work so well together Pat and the bunting is very eye catching it's so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one!!! :) So graceful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blue sky tag Pat. I can almost feel the warm breeze fluttering the pretty bunting. Helen x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/