Wednesday 16 July 2014

Bugs

This week it's bugs, so I went with bees, as I seem to have acquired quite a lot of bee related stuff. I inked the background with distress inks, and added an embossed honeycomb at the side. I stamped a ticket and small tag and placed them near the honeycomb.  The bees on the honeycomb are friendly plastic, and the others stamped. The wings on all of them have some yellow stickles added to make them shimmer. I added the three charms at the bottom, and  some bee ribbon to finish it off.


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, love the little bees! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Wendy. Your tag is lovely. I hope the bee lovers of the world unite as bees world wide are in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have a lot of bee themed items, and you did a great job combining them into a cohesive design. My favorite details are the vintage looking ticket and those beautiful charms. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag Wendy-I love bees. The plastic ones are a stunning addition

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bee tag! Love that ticket! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo Valerie, I love your lovely Tags with all the nice bugs and bees. Each of them is a little artwork and so good composed.
    Thank you for you dear comment on my blog.
    Have a nice day.
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so pretty I adore it! xo

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/