Wednesday 30 July 2014

Statues


Hi Everyone!
Nice Summer Holiday tags to put us in a holiday mood.
Apologies to those of you on the other side of the
world who are shivering away, but your turn will come,
and just think when your  lovely summer  comes, we 
will be the ones shivering!

For my Statues tag I have used some images from The Graphics Fairy. (Sorry no link, I couldn't get it to work) These statues were found in a German cemetery.
 I thought they were very beautiful.
I have placed the statues on a multi-coloured gelli background and added some embellishments.


Here are some close ups 



 Off to look at your tags now!
This is my last tag for a while,
I am taking a break for a month to enjoy the English summer 
(sorry Wilma and Julie!) and to go to France.
See you in September!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, love your sweet statue. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful statues and they show up so well with the text background

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! I love these. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The statues you chose for the tag are so lovely, quite emotional. The background shows them off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is simply beautiful! I love those German angels, and I have a similar reproduction of one in my front garden. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag, with beautiful statues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cherubic images create such a tranquil, contemplative tag, Jane. We think we are experiencing a cold winter here is Australia. While there have been some cold days, where I live it never gets below zero and last week maximum up to 24 degrees C although a little colder this weekend with maximum temperatures of 16 degrees. Still beautiful clear sunny skies so I'm not complaining.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/