Wednesday 23 July 2014

Summer Holiday

Oh how I wish!  
As I sit here I am chilled to my bones.
Our theme however did give me a chance to dream.



My tags this week are all from a single piece of Graphic 45 paper.
The background is a play piece using Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays (impressed I am by them too)
There's also some Pan Pastel - mesh from the butchers and shells from my beach wanders.

Have a great week everyone.
Julie
PS No beach holiday will be happening here for a while. Our water bill has arrived. We now know why the mango tree is so lush. It's had over $1000's worth of water from a leak. Ouch!

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the leak and the huge bill-good that the tree enjoyed it though:)

    It is too hot here in the UK for me so we need to mix our weather with yours at the moment.

    The tag ideas are terrific and it must have felt good to be transported to warmer climates for a while

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tags. Sorry to hear about the leak, ouch! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed at how you were able to take a sheet of paper and design 3 different tags from it. I am so sorry to hear about your expensive water leak. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tags, and I hope the mango tree produces tonnes of fruit. Expensive fruit though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are dreaming beautifully Julie! such gorgeous color and imagery in your work today! i want to visit your imaginary summer holiday myself! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have dreamed up some beautiful summer holiday tags Julie! I hope this and all our summer tags has lifted the gloom of winter for you. What a shame about your leak. Keep warm and cosy!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely! Sorry to hear about your leak. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/