Tuesday 23 September 2014

Danger

Hi Everyone!
I struggled with finding an idea for this tag,
 but eventually came up with forest fire danger.
 I stamped a forest onto a background of
textured handmade paper, which I painted with metallic acrylics.
The flames are made from tissue and crepe paper.
I have to say the flames didn't turn out the way I thought
of them in my head, I imagined them creeping towards
the trees. It does give an overall impression of fire, but
is executed rather roughly.





7 comments:

  1. I think you did a 'crackling' good job Jane (Hehehe, sorry, it just popped into my head as I was typing). The tree stamps are wonderful and crepe paper always makes good flames I think. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Love its creative uniqueness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and imaginative tag! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely says fire to me and what could be more dangerous than that

    Terrific tag idea for this week

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea for this theme - I love ose beautiful painted trees and the tissue flames really do give a feeling of the fire moving menacingly towards them. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It illustrates danger perfectly, nature at its most dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tissue flames and the forest background is great! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/