Tuesday 21 October 2014

Poetry

Hello Everyone. I hope your week has gone well. What a joy to see the Autumn tags and admire all the wonderful colours and textures on them.

For the theme poetry, this week, I have chosen one of Shakespeare's sonnets. I found the written version online and used it as a background paper. Then added the first line of Sonnet 18 and a picture of Shakespeare. I added a bit of gold glitter as I think he would have been one to wear bling in his day.

Can't wait to see what everyone makes

Love Chrissie x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, Shakespeare is a wonderful choice. Love the written background! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bok of Shakespeares sonnetts from when I was a young girl visiting Stratford upon Avon. It's not 'dog-eared' but it's well loved, haha. Love your tag very much :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sonnet and a great tag!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love this so much and I almost did a Shakespeare tag too - but this is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure he would have been a lavish sprinkler of glitter too Chrissie! It really sets your clever tag off!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/