Thursday 20 November 2014

Skylines

Hi there *waving* Thank you for the lovely comments on my circle tag last week, they are always much appreciated.

This week, I wasn't sure what to do, then the one idea I did have had already been done, so I thought a little more and I came up with this.


Not your typical skyline I know, but I had fun all the same. It is all done with a continuous line, starting at the bottom left. The squiggles underneath my clouds, that look a little like lightening are supposed to be flying birds, lol. I'm quite pleased with the one in my tree. The colours are from various distress inks.

Looking forward to seing the tags I haven't already seen and will see you all again soon I'm sure. 
((hugs)) :o) Mo x

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing Mo and I love the softness of the colours.

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever to have done this with one continuous line! I used to do 'take a line for a walk' with the children at school but I haven't thought of it for a while. Love it.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Mo! You must have had fun with the continuous line! I like the colours you have used too.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is SO cool - love the way you've done it with a continuous line, looks really good :o)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/