Friday 19 December 2014

Christmas Angels

Hello, storytellers!  
 I've missed playing along, but I'm delighted to join the angelic procession this week.

Chalkboard and a little whimsy took me to a scene from a favorite holiday movie, and next thing I knew, I was in tears.

http://marciapilar.net/
(Wings hand drawn and cut, distressed w/chalkboard paint and Brilliance Galaxy Gold pigment archival.)

 It's a Wonderful Life

Warmest wishes, friends...
this holiday season and throughout the new year.
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Oh Marcia, I am totally with you on that film. Everytime I hear a bell ring it reminds me of this film. I have lost count of the number of times we've watched it and I never tire of it. Your tag is a fabulous reminder :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have touched my heart too - that's a classic movie for the holidays, and I love your sweet angel, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is completely stunning! and what a sweet reference to a most wonderful movie. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, love it! Hugs, Valerie! So good to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tag and a great quote as well

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this quirky angel tag! Believe it or not I have never seen this film but I think I need to!!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/