Monday 2 March 2015

In the Style Of ...



There are some amazing mixed media artists out there but my personal favourite is Joanna Pierotti. 
I made this tag emulating the style of her work. Sadly Joanna passed away last year .
I have no idea why I had a little bag of Reindeer moss in my stash but the little circle decorated with pearls is decorated with it. Making a tiny tribute to Joanna's Moss Hill Studio.
Everything else was lurking around my studio apart from the rusty tin I picked up off the pavement.
Staying true to my de-stashing a couple of things are failed projects including my first attempt at soldering.
Hope you are  all well.
Pat x



9 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Pat! Good to see you again. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning tag Pat! Bravo!! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a regal little piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - love all the little bits you used on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing tag with so much beauty

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanna was an amazing artist, I love her work, and your tag is a lovely tribute to her. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous tag, I love how you've incorporated found items and recycled projects :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a BEAUTIFUL tag!!!! Can't believe it's created with bits & pieces from de-stahing, they all work so well together. I googled Joanna and have to agree she was an amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/