Friday 31 July 2015

Photography

Bonjour!

For my tag this week I have fussy cut part of a photo that I took last year in the vineyard next to our house.  These luscious grapes are made into wine by our lovely neighbour, Yannick.  My husband helped with the bottling of the red this week - 4500 bottles!

I added tissue tape and some stamping and then the word 'perfect' which describes the wine!  I am into sewing on my tags at the moment.  Hope you like it!

Have a great weekend everyone.

A bientôt

Carolyn xx


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, enjoy the wine! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely, and great effort that you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed , I do like your stitching and the image of grapes .I love my grapes from the vine , not the bottle .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful!!! Love the stitching (I need to dust off my machine and try sewing!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful tag

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, having a wine producer as a neighbour, how lucky can one get, lol. Gosh, those grapes look luscious! Really lovely tag, beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is so lovely with the sewing. How wonderful to be in at the beginning of wine's journey. An exciting time. :D

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/