Tuesday 1 September 2015

Blues and Browns

Hi Everyone

Sorry I haven't been taking part for a few weeks, but I have been updating the intros and visiting as much as possible :D

My tag is a simple one staple collage on an old clothing tag, with a mini tag attached.


I would like to wish our lovely blog owner/host Carolyn Saxby a very successful textiles show in less than two weeks time, 12 - 19 September 2015 at Porthmeor Studios, Back Road West, St. Ives. You can read more about the Textile Show here. And of course if you are lucky enough to be in St Ives, maybe you could pop in to say hello and enjoy the show. Carolyn will be there in person on the 19th.

Thanks for looking, Take Care
Be Happy {{Hugs}} Mo :o)) x


6 comments:

  1. What a fun tag, great idea to fix those patches on. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and funky tag Mo! That textile show looks fabulous and I love the theme. I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this has an architectural feel to it as well as the great sense of texture. I really like it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever tag - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea for a tag, lots of textures in there!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to use a clothing tag...and then to apply those vibrant colored pieces!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/