Tuesday 3 May 2016

Choose 3 B's

O.K. I have to admit I don't do things the way that most of the gals do. I've always been a bit "different".  For this tag I used a piece of very fine burlap as the basis for the tag, pieces of an old map (I'm totally into maps lately after doing a new art journal spread - click here to see ) and then just let my creativity run free...
{ Choose 3 B's }
Burlap  Blue  Brown

And it was made in Bavaria ;-)

Wising you a fun and creative week... hope to see your tags this Tuesday!!

Hugs,


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag, even if it was 'made in Bayern'....Hugs, Vaerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love the colours coming through from the background :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to be different and this is a wonderful tag.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another B for you - Bravo! Gorgeous abstraction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it, the wonderful colors and the burlap base! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours on your lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/