Tuesday 26 July 2016

Coffee and Tea

Hi Everybody!

Hope your week is going well. I have put the new themes for August in the side bar, we have 5 Tuesdays this time - enjoy!

My tag has a photo of my cappuccino as served in the café Burghof here, right next to the castle ruins. I love to sit there and watch the Rhine while sipping my coffee! The poem is one I wrote a couple of years ago:


Another fave coffee quote is:
' I gave up coffee, sex and chocolate, it was the worst ten minutes of my life!'

Have a good week!

Valerie

10 comments:

  1. adore in every respect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, lol about the quote. Scrumptious tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous26 July, 2016

    Great tag Val, LOVE it, coffee too. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tag with your poem which I just love.Does coffee really stop wrinkles? Must drink some today and lots of it lol

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to say a big thank you for the new themes :)

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coffee is really good to stop wrinkles! Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag, and it's no good I just don't believe you about the wrinkles, note to self, I must drink more coffee. You would only get 1 little biscuit here if you were lucky that is. Love your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photo is awesome and so is the poem!! Love this fabulous tag!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo fun! Those words make me smile, that tag is so bright and cheery and that quote in the end is fabulous ♥ .... 10 minutes?! I only went off without them for 9 minutes ;-)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/