Tuesday 21 February 2017

Spring flowers

Hi Everybody!

It was great to see so many people joining in last week,
thanks to all who entered, and I'm hoping to
see just as many or even more joining in this week.

Last week I offered a little prize to kick-start our challenge,
so congrats to  YVONNE / Meggymay  whose name was pulled
out of the hat. I will send off your little surprise
in the course of the week.

The most beautiful spring flowers for me are the blossoms which
appear like magic on the trees, in soft pinks and whites,
and I have tried to capture that feeling here in my tag.
The image is Da Vinci's 'Leda' (Lost Coast Designs)



Have a fun week, we are all looking forward to seeing
your entries and visiting your blogs!

Valerie









11 comments:

  1. oh what a gorgeous tag! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Val, you are the Queen of Tags for me! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tag Valerie and great theme to choose.

    Congratulations to Yvonne as well

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a gorgeous tag Valerie and a super new theme for us to join in.
    Thank you also for the super surprise I had reading this post, it has made my day brighter.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful tag Valerie, love the texture and the bright flowers
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful tag and a great theme this time! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag - love all the great textures, details and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful elegant tag, Valerie - it has all the beauty and romance of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wunderschönes, romantisches Tag Valerie und ein guter Auftakt zum neuen Thema.
    Sehr inspirierend.
    Danke.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful tag Valerie - inspiring theme!
    Hugs Susi

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous tag Valerie!! And thanks to Chrissie for reminding me to link my tag:)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/