Tuesday 22 August 2017

Back to School

Hi Everybody!

It's time to begin a new challenge here at Tag Tuesday,
and this time our host is our lovely Michele.
This is what she has to say:

'For many children summer holidays are over and it is time to return to school. given the time of year i chose "back to school" as my theme.  here is my tag:




to create this collaged tag i used multiple images from gecko galz including the school days digital collage sheet, the school days digital stamps, and the chalkboard sentiments collage sheet.  there is some background paper by jodie lee designs and a butterfly from my stash.'



As always, you have 2 weeks to link to us, and tags of
all formats are welcome. Hope to see YOUR tag here!


Thanks to all who entered our 'use your scraps' challenge.
I pulled a name from the hat, and the winner is....

🙌Val S  Craftings, # 31🙌

CONGRATULATIONS!

Please get in touch with me via the contact form on the
blog and send me your snail-mail addy.
I will get your prize out to you asap.

Have a fun time, happy crafting,
and looking forward to seeing lots
of school tags from you!

Valerie








12 comments:

  1. Love the tag Valerie. It really feels like school-which right now for me is a bad word. At least until Thursday. Ha-ha. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Michelle's tag, as well as the inspiring ones already posted by Chrissie and Valerie. This is a fun theme. I have my thinking cap on (rather then my dunce cap - lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is time to return to school....... I loved that - to read the new text books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tag Michele, with all of the great school details. You picked a theme near and dear to my heart as I am a retired teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful inspirations, its a super new theme.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this tag is good...it will be great reading everyone's posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Tag Valerie, and entery tags so far!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful collage art on your tag Michelle-so glad I could get something in this time around!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/