Tuesday 8 August 2017

Use your scraps

Hi Everybody!

First of all, thanks to all who entered Chrissie's lovely
colour challenge, it was great to see so many varied
entries.  And we have a prize winner, picked out of the hat
by her dear husband Vic, and the winner is:

🙌SANDIE🙌

Congratulations! Please contact me with your address details using

the contact form in the right side bar

and Chrissie will get your prize off to you!

I am hosting the new theme, which is
'Use your scraps'.
As always, tags of all formats are welcome,
and you have 2 weeks to join us,
and can link up any theme, colour etc.
I know we all have lots of scraps, images, pieces of ribbon
and lace left over, so get them out, be inspired,
and hope to see you with your creations here at the blog.
I am showing a large mixed media Buddha tag I made . I used various 
scraps of corrugated card, painted tyvek, coloured net and some
painted paper as a background. Buddha was fussy cut from an
old postcard and sewn on. I will be showing more tags
each day on my blog, Bastelmania


My second tag is a collage made from tiny scraps mounted
on an old revision card. Once again I used some sewing to hold 
everything together:


And now for some good news - there will be a little prize again -
the winner will get a postcard colouring book, a stencil
and some textile roses as well as a couple of my tags:


I hope you have as much fun playing with your scraps as I did,
playing with mine,
and hope to see you linking your tags to us here.

Have fun!

Valerie








12 comments:

  1. Wonderful samples, Valerie, thank you for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Fabulous tags! You know I am going to love this! Think I might time myself too!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a super theme, beautiful inspiration tags.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Sandie, and thanks for another great theme and inspiration. Will try to get along to play...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design team tags..
    Thank you for the challenge.
    A huge Thank you for choosing my Tag as the Winner in your last challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous tags!! Great theme and giveaway too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I especially love the Buda tag!
    NICE giveaway:)
    YOU, have a great one.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome theme and tags. And nice giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo....I was so excited when I opened my email and saw I have been chosen as winner for 'Use your scraps' thank you so much! Val x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/