Tuesday 19 September 2017

Steampunk

  Hi Everybody!

Today we are starting our new challenge  and 
our lovely and talented Joan
is our host, and has chosen the theme of
💡-Steampunk-💡
Thanks, too, for all the wonderful 'Paris' tags 
made for our last challenge.
Joan has made some wonderful tags to get us in the 
mood, so hope to see lots of you joining in. Tags of 
all formats are welcome!
So, without more ado, here is Joan:

'Hi to all! The theme I've chosen for the next two weeks is 
"Steampunk". This is a favorite of mine - I hope 
you will enjoy it too!
I am putting my tags together on a chain to form a book. 
This is a photo of the cover tag.


And here are a few more of the tags I've done.



I will link up the rest of my Steampunk tags next week. 
I am looking forward to seeing everyone's tags!'

Joan's tags are more than inspirational, so get your creative juices 
flowing and show us what you create!
Stay creative and have fun!

Valerie


   
   

10 comments:

  1. well done on this challenge Joan! i love this theme and your sample tags. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme Joan, love your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these! You really nailed this theme for sure. These are AWESOME! Bravo. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing tags Joan and wonderful inspiration for this great theme

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Tags..great theme too..
    Thanks for the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very nice tags you created!!! I really enjoyed your unique very art pieces.Henry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous inspiration, they are all great Steampunk tags.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are a great inspiration, Joan... thanks for this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome theme! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yikes- I JUST made it. great theme and a challenge for me.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/