Tuesday 12 December 2017

Christmas memories

Hi Everybody!

Today we are beginning a new challenge, and our lovely Joan 
is hosting. This time the challenge will run for three weeks,
and the next challenge will be on 
January 2nd 2018.
As always, tags of all formats are allowed, 
and we look forward to seeing your creations. 
Now I'll let Joan tell you all about it:

"The challenge I picked is Christmas Memories. I have always loved Christmas! My mother made sure we had a wonderful holiday. One of my favorite things was visiting Santa Claus. My first tag features a Gecko Galz Santa image.
Another thing I loved about Christmas was the boxes and boxes of ornaments my mother had. Decorating the tree took several days. We had a live tree and the house smelled of pine. My mother made a big snowman out of paper maché that we put by the tree each year. My second tag has a pine tree background with a snowman die cut.

Happy Holidays to everyone!"



Thanks to all who entered the last challenge!

Seasonal greetings to you all!

Hope to see you back here in 2018!

Valerie



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


6 comments:

  1. Tags make great bookmarks--a great bonus for a book gift this holiday season. Thanks for the prompt and the great inspiration! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Thanks for a great year of challenges. I'm glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you all a very nice Christmas and thanks for this year of prompts I had fun making them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super theme for the time of year. Thank you for the the inspiration here and I hope you all have a good Christmas and New Year,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Valerie. Loving the Christmas post, so pretty! :)

    Must be great being retired. And Happy New Year to you, dear! ^_^

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/