Tuesday 16 January 2018

Anything goes

Hi Everybody!

Today we are starting a new challenge, and this time
it's my turn to be hosting. My theme is
*** Anything goes ***

Tags of all formats are welcome, real, digital
or hybrid, so hope to see you linking up to us here.

And there will be a prize this month for one participant
whose name will be pulled out of the hat - a surprise
package of crafting goodies /embellishments.

I'm starting off with a very simple tag. I used some
printed kraft paper for the BG, which I sewed
onto some recycled card to give it more
stability. I then added some coordinating feathers
 and a stamped quote (Tim Holtz) - done! It doesn't have to 
be anything complicated....




Looking forward to visiting your blogs in the 
next 2 weeks, have fun and be creative!

Valerie




Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

8 comments:

  1. Love your feather tag and such a lovely quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful tag, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is fabulous!! I love the feathers and the pretty colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful tag, Valerie! It's awesome! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing tag Valerie. Beautiful stamped feathers and colours.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the feathers on your gorgeous tag, it is great inspiration.
    Thank you for linking my tag Valerie.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/