Wednesday 17 April 2013

Letter O

Bonjour!
I chose to use my adopted language for this week's letter so it is O for oeufs!  I inked the tag with weathered wood distress stain and then stamped with a speckly pattern to emulate a birds egg.  Thanks to the Graphics Fairy for the images.  The lettering is a bit wobbly but I need to get out in the sunshine (will be 28 degrees this afternoon! Back down to 16 tomorrow.)  Eggs are playing a big part in my life at the moment as we have just got five hens and a cockerel!  Will come back  later to look at all your wonderful O's.  A bientot.  Carolyn xx


12 comments:

  1. C'est tres bien! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Carolyn. I love the hanging sign style of the tag very much - I have filed that idea away in my head!!! Hope you are enjoying the sun more grey here today. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Carolyn. I'm loving the colours; so subtle :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the prettiest tags I have ever seen and I love the way you have designed it.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the speckled egg effect and the hinged design, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag, Carolyn! I love the colours of the oeufs behind the pretty bird. Bien fait!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just discovered your blog from Creative Tuesdays! Wow, love all the mixed media tags, really inspiring =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely! Sigh! You have 'eggcelled' yourself eggcellent work. Honest! I'm not 'yolking'

    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant idea Carolyn, I really love your tag. x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/