Tuesday 16 April 2013

Letter O

Hi everyone, I hope this week finds you all well & those of you in the UK finally beginning to see the start of Spring and less of the snow. Our letter this week is O and I have chosen the word Oil.


I have used my Oil pastels to make a pretty rainbow tag. The word OIL is stamped with Stayzon and I used some pretty ribbons for the tie.
Now I'm off to see the numerous tags already posted - I reckon we all found this one relatively easy, or we were more prepared - me - I was just lucky, lol.
Have a great week, stay well and I'll see you back here next week for a P, hehehe (infantile I know), *hugs* Mo :0) xx

13 comments:

  1. Lovely, bright tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naughty girl! Hope I don't have to wait a week to take a P!! Love your rainbow tag! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool tag-- very artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag! Now I see another linky to join! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely bright tag Mo love the theme :) we need something to cheer us up this weather is so depressing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous rainbow Mo - I often can't wait to get to P either Mo! Age and children I blame!!!! Still Chuckling x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a neat idea - I have just become your latest follower. You are creative!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chirpy rainbow tag! Haven't used oil pastels for such a long time - must dig them out. Have a good week. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bright tag, spring seems to have sprung at long last here in the South, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely idea for your tag, Mo. Very cheerful colours.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love oil pastels. You have interpreted the letter O very originally. So bright and cheerful. 'Oil' be off now to look at all the other marvellous tags.
    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Biiig groan for that one Pat, LOL :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love rainbows and this one makes me happy! Lovely oil pastels. x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/