Tuesday 16 April 2013

Letter O

O is for Orange

  

Hi Everyone!
Hope you enjoyed last week's tags as I did, and had fun with this week's.
I chose the colour orange as my theme this week.  In the photo it hasn't come out the bright orange it is, unfortunately.
I made some orange strips using  rubbings made with wax crayons and a cheese grater, interwoven with transfer printed orange paper which I stamped with flowers to make a pattern. I put the weaving onto orange card stock.
I am always amazed at what my brain comes up with!
Look forward to your O tags.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely idea. Now, what about the cheese? Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag with a unique idea! :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag Jane, reminds me of my C&G days if you get to point where you don't know what to do, cut it up and weave it...take it that that bit further! lol sometimes I did this and it didnt work :/ I love weaving and its turned out lovely in your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous paper weave Jane - using the cheese grater is a fun idea though I hope you don't eat red leicester when you should be eating edam! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this - perfect design work!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely idea - very effective. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! what 'grate' idea. I would never have thought of that. So much originality of thought on Tag tuesday.

    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a amazing idea, using the cheese grater, I shall have to look at my kitchen equipment in a new light! x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/