Monday, 22 April 2013

O is for Owl.

Morning everyone. My hands are not working at full strength at the mo' I can play on the 'pooter' for short periods though. Hoorah! for books and 'pooters' So here is my O is for Owl and the pussycat. all done digitally. I could not find the name of the artist who did the gloriously spooky steampunk image at the back. I am not intending to distribute this image in any way so I beg his or her pardon for this one time showing. have a great week and may the spirit of supple fingers be with us all.x


9 comments:

  1. Just love this digital work. You are so clever! Must learn how to do more on the 'pooter'! Hope your fingers are soon better. Have a good week. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work! The owl and the Pussy-Cat was always my fave as a kid! Hope your fingers are soon better, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Most impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous digital piece Pat. So glad you got it in :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really clever tag, Pat!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness me Pat, what a clever tag, I wish I could use my computer half as well as you, you are very creative. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore this - the images are outstanding!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic, I admire your digital skills, love the background and the stamp too, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great digi tag hope your hands are better soon :(

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!