Thursday, 25 September 2014

DANGER

Bonjour tag friends!

For my danger tag I inked the background with TH distress inks and then laid the tag onto a layer of bubbles.  I then stencilled the top right corner with a TH stencil called Shatter but which also gives the impression of a spider web.  This I embellished with a silver web charm.  The lettering was done with a SeeD,s stamp set called Ransom.  I then cut a poison bottle on my craft robo and added a bit of black lace.

I would like to thank everyone who comments so generously on my tags each week - it is very much appreciated.

Off to see your tags now.
Carolyn xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi,simpatic your dangerous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful danger tag great background

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag, Carolyn. I ran across Tim's shatter stencil last week and thought it was super. Love how you've used it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Carolyn and I love how you have used the shatter stencil (mo makes note), and I like the overall colour of it. A real warning to those who come across it :o))
    loving the new set of prompts - Thank You :o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it! the stencil is cool. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully sinister tag - I love the inked background with the web and the black net adds a perfect finishing touch :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag Carolyn! The use of grey and red is very effective. The spider's web is very ethereal in the background, contrasting with the bold poison bottle.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!