Friday 7 November 2014

Crown It

Bonjour everyone,


Phew, a bit late this week!  I have temporarily come out of retirement and am teaching three afternoons a week, not much I know, but it seems to have set me back with various things.  Plus the internet is being a beast!  Keeps disappearing!


Well, the colder weather has come at last but we mustn't complain.  We had a glorious September and October here in S W France and I was swimming in our pool (unheated!) until just over a week ago.  However it now has its winter cover on and I have my jumper on instead of a T-shirt!


I have been playing about digitally for my tag this week, something quite new for me.  I made png files of the postcard, the bees and the crown and then layered them.  I then printed it out and adorned the crown with some jewels, finishing off with a real vintage French stamp.


Am off to see all your wonderful tags,
A bientot.
,
Carolyn xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, love the idea of the crowned bee! Have fun with teaching! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea to show your Queen Bee in all her glory. Love the images.

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful postcard/tag. I love the whole vintage look of it :o))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love the Queen bee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so clever, I wish I could do digital. The crowned bee digital collage is fabulous, I love it.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/