Saturday 1 November 2014

Fright Night - the Sequel!

Hi Everyone,

Me again! I had another go at my spooky tag this morning - this time inspired by a proper old-fashioned joke shop I worked in many years ago for my friend Maggie. We always had great fun dressing up both the shop and ourselves, so here's a tag version of some very happy memories ...


The images are 12th scale "printies" from Chocolate Rabbit Graphics and the rest was just cuttin and stickin - no blood spatters on the floor today! :o)

Thanks for looking at my second attempt - see you next week xx

7 comments:

  1. What a fun tag yo make and it made me smile for sure

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,super beautiful this Halloween tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew, I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the tag. I was kind of prepared to see an even scarier tag following on from the other one, like something actually coming through that hole torn in the night sky.........
    Must stop watching horror films, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one. So glad to hear the carpet was spared! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lot of fun with lots to see. An awesome tag for sure :o))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your tags are fabulous, they really capture Halloween.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/