I played around on a piece of white card experimenting with some Ayeeda inks that I bought from the 13arts on line store in Poland. I dropped spots of ink onto the page and spritzed them with water. You can get really vivid colours with a little water and lovely soft colours if you use a lot of water. So I covered the tag with paper from the softer water wash effect side of the paper. I then grabbed a stencil I like, (from 13arts as well) mixed Ayeeda pink ink with what I thought was texture paste. It was actually white gesso when I looked again at the tub!!
I thought " don"t want to waste this ink" so scraped the gesso over the stencil to see what sort of effect I would get. Of course the gesso ran under the stencil as well ( which I didn't think about!) and I ended up with rather a lumpy and indecisive effect.
Next I stamped from My Darkroom Door collection using pink Archival ink. I love this set (Stamper)
My arrows were die cut (in'spire by Spellbinders) from the bright louder part of the inked page. It was a challenge to stick them on however zig glue stick on my fingers and onto the inside of the arrows worked well.
Last task -find a ribbon that matches!
I must say I had great fun putting this together and I must thank Rikki Grazianni (justtoobsessed blogspot) for introducing me to the Ayeeda inks! I'll be investing in more I think!!!