Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Fruit

Hello there Fellow Taggers!

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my farm tag last week. There was a fabulous variety wasn't there?! 

This week, we're going all fruity! 
I've had the background created for weeks, just sitting in the drawer and when I decided to try to draw a pineapple, I thought the patterns and colour were just right. I drew the pineapple with help from YouTube and used a Copic Multiliner pen.
Quick.And.Simple.

Until next we meet, take care, be well and be happy
{{Hugs}} Mo :o)) x

9 comments:

  1. Lovely background on your tag!! You did a wonderful job drawing the pineapple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve your pineapple, very well drawn! I get my fibres mostly from odd balls of wall or thread from the charity shop, cheap and cheerful, and the raffia was from a packet of bath-salts. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful background and just right for the beautiful pineapple drawing

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mo
    The perfect background and your pineapple sketch make a great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello MO.
    A simply delightful tag .Clever drawing of pineapple over great back ground .Pays to save everything doesn't it in craft .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. such subtle coloring! very tropical. lovely technique. I love pineapple! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dreamlike quality to your tag. Great drawing too.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty background and I love the pineapple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done to come up with a different fruit- beautifully drawn and the background really fits. e3xcellent work!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!