Monday, 8 June 2015

fruit

I  have got my fruit tag made but can't for the life of me get a picture of it up here!! I tried doing it from my mobile phone and that didn't work. then I took more photos and uploaded them to the desktop and it still doesn't work! I'm ready to give up!
I was about to give up and here it is! I'm sorry one has to look sideways at it! I Cherries are my favourite fruit! It is not terribly well focused either. the round sticker with the cup cake says with a cherry on top! lovely work this week from everybody.

8 comments:

  1. Nice tag, never mind about the direction! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's worth the effort of moving ones head sideways, hehe. I love cherries too. Almost cherry season here - yum!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tag! Don't you just love technology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag which ever way you look at it .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag! My trees are full of cherries at the moment!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super tag - I love cherries too!!!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!