Saturday 6 June 2015

Fruit


I noticed  this week that a few of you share my love of pears.... here's a pair of pears. This is another fabric tag , with applique. The front pear is cut from a piece of machine stitched pseudo patchwork (the pieces of fabric are just laid down randomly and then stitched over with embroidery  stitches)  I am enjoying making fabric tags with the sewing machine - very easy on  the hands, I wasn't too sure how these would turn out,so I appliqued two pairs just in case one didn't work, so I have two tags nearly identical. . Love  all of your fruity tags this week.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Wilma, great tag . Love the pears. Awesome stitching
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Wilma, love the stitching, and the colours. Fantastic tag! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness - these are so lovely!!! I love the fabric and the stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb! You mastery of the sewn stitch is awe inspiring. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag with beautiful ideas

    Love Chrissiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitched tag, Wilma! Funny how so many of us
    have used pears for this week's theme!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty tag, it looks like a little quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. rich gorgeous texture! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, love your stitched tags.

    ReplyDelete
  10. mazing "pear work" . I like how you included fqbric into this taf. great work!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/