Saturday, 6 June 2015

Fruit


I noticed  this week that a few of you share my love of pears.... here's a pair of pears. This is another fabric tag , with applique. The front pear is cut from a piece of machine stitched pseudo patchwork (the pieces of fabric are just laid down randomly and then stitched over with embroidery  stitches)  I am enjoying making fabric tags with the sewing machine - very easy on  the hands, I wasn't too sure how these would turn out,so I appliqued two pairs just in case one didn't work, so I have two tags nearly identical. . Love  all of your fruity tags this week.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Wilma, great tag . Love the pears. Awesome stitching
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Wilma, love the stitching, and the colours. Fantastic tag! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness - these are so lovely!!! I love the fabric and the stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb! You mastery of the sewn stitch is awe inspiring. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag with beautiful ideas

    Love Chrissiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitched tag, Wilma! Funny how so many of us
    have used pears for this week's theme!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty tag, it looks like a little quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. rich gorgeous texture! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, love your stitched tags.

    ReplyDelete
  10. mazing "pear work" . I like how you included fqbric into this taf. great work!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!