Tuesday, 13 October 2015

People

Bonjour tag friends!

I am far from happy with my tag this week but, as I have learnt from my mistakes and am trying to 'embrace my imperfections', I thought I would post it anyway.

The background is covered in crackle medium and then inked to age it.  I am unhappy with the way this surface has taken the stamping, also the wonky fleur de lys!  The main image is from a stamp set by Cherry Pie Art Stamps.  I added a couple of cog brads to finish.

I am off to meet your 'people'!

Enjoy your week.
Carolyn xx


10 comments:

  1. Any tag with Leonardo's work is wonderful, and I love the crackled background, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific tag and fantastic crackling

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag Carolyn! I love the Leonardo image and the crackle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing wrong with this tag. I love the crackle and would expect the stamping to be distressed. Great image to use

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am lost as to why you think there's something wrong with your tag. Oh well, you're entitled to your opinion. I think it's gorgeous and love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never achieved good success with the crackle products but I also keep trying. and I love the way your came out, as well as your central image! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic image!! I really like the crackled background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we would never have noticed the slight tilt to the fleur de Lis!!
    We are our own worst critics!!
    I like how you have used a textured background, and used stamps. It has a great look to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You may not like the stamping on that background, but darnit, girl, that background is fantastic! Whatever that crackle medium is, its doing a fabulous job. I also really like the ribbon you used, its pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, this really is a great tag with all the various elements in harmony.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!