Tuesday 13 October 2015

People

Hi, everyone! Sorry to be missing for so long but I've had a bad back that's kept my crafting and commenting to a minimum. Now I'm having physical therapy and it seems to help. I've enjoyed all the tags from the last month and am glad to be back!

For my tag this week, I used a round tag that's been in my stash for so long - I'm not even sure where it came from! I added the leaves (also stash oldies) to symbolize a family tree. The vintage portrait reminded me of two sisters, very similar but also with their own special qualities. The snowflake behind them symbolizes the fact that they are each unique, just as each snowflake is.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag with a great shape

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your tag and the symbolism in it. Good to see you back again. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Joan! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joan, lovely to see you back here and to know that you are on the mend.
    Love your round tag with the shape offset by the leaves - just lovely!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour combo and love that you made it a non-standard shape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm grateful you are finding relief through PT! this is a gorgeous tag! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. unique approach , and great ideas. I have found walking in water up to my chest quite helpful in the past for back pain.( mind you I am quite short!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that each element of your tag has a special meaning. Good to hear that you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a special tag, with lots of depth.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/