Wednesday, 10 February 2016

GET INKY

Time poor , lost mojo and perhaps too many projects on the go .
I am sure most of you will relate,  but having said that , I am indeed sorry that I have not participated for a while .
So here  I am trying again .

As soon as I saw the theme I knew the image I wanted to use .

I remember being so messy with pens and ink .


Just simple tag using      Whisper White card , Regal Rose ink , Watercolour Wash stamp , SU.
                                              for the background .
                                          Amanda Writes stamp, Stampabilities. Ribbon from my stash .


See you again soon , Shirley-Anne.


8 comments:

  1. Great tag Shirley, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and lots of ink for sure

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those house mice, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mousie! Perfect for this theme. Cute tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work and a great choice of image!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!