Friday 11 March 2016

Blue and Green




Hi Everyone!
Here is  my tag for the Blue and Green theme.
I have never liked the saying "Blue and Green should not
be seen", as in my opinion they go together very well!
This is my first attempt at image transfer printing with contact tape,
and I am pleased with the result. It could do with some refinement
of technique next time though. I can't wait to have another go.
I have used a paper bag with  a list of Paris Metro stations printed on it, which I thought was perfect for the background, and transfer printed an image from 
a serviette. 
The instructions for image transfer printing came from the excellent book 
Image Transfer Workshop: Mixed-Media Techniques for Successful Transfers
by Darlene Olivia McElroy and Sandra Duran Wilson.

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic ideas on this. My school uniform was blue and green and other schools quoted the saying at us often.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great results! Love trying image transfers but the results are always fairly unpredictable - either very frustrating or great fun!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it for its originality. Very different!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/