Wednesday 2 March 2016

Layers and Curls and Swirls

Hi Everyone!
Two tags for the price of one from me this week!
 I had such fun with the Layers tag that I just kept
going and adding more layers! I am late posting as I 
made a list of my method, but then mislaid it.
So here is an approximate description of how I made
my tag:-
  I made a background layer with tissue paper
Collaged Italian newsprint
Collaged painted tissue paper
Collaged voile fabric
Collaged hand made paper
Collaged printed tissue paper
Collaged printed voile
Collaged printed hand made paper
Added decoupage butterfly

Layers

Curls and Swirls

I liked the theme of Curls and Swirls and could have done lots
more to this tag. However I stopped myself! I made a background
layer covering card with a hand printed paper. The next layer is printed
using a stencil. Then I added some curly leaves with swirls.The
top layer is more stencil, this time printed on deli paper, which gives
a translucent effect.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag and a great butterfly

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is an impressive set of layers! lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're on a roll with layers! Love them both with special attention to the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, I like this very much!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A creative and very beautifully made tag Jane, love your layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! I didn't make the butterfly, it was in my stash, from the
    swap I did with Pat Brennan, so maybe she made it?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/