Tuesday 17 January 2012

Snow Sports and Games

Here is my tag the for challenge #2. I used Bockingford Watercolour paper 300gsm to cut the tag from, using the second largest Xcut nestie die in the Square Parenthis shape. I coloured the sky in using two shades of blue chalk pastels. Fir trees were stamped on using distress ink and the retro girl with a sledge stamped using Stazon ink. I colured her in with water colour pencils. To create the snow I covered the white areas with glossy accents and sprinkled over with white glitter. This is the first time I have used this stamp which has been in my stash for a long time and I quite like how she has turned out.

4 comments:

  1. sweet little tag...good that you got yo use your stamp too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is cute! Your tag is adorable and charming. Thank you for posting to the blog x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/