Tuesday 7 February 2012

HEARTS

If you want to know me, look inside your heart.
Lao Tzu
 -oOo-
Here are my 'Heart' tags
(had fun making two this week!)

-oOo-
Heart #1
Made from a chipboard tag, crackle painted, distressed with inks, added this gorgeous image and stamped words stamp (REDlead )
then added some seam binding, safety pin, scrap wings, 'heart' and vintage buttons.
-oOo-
Heart #2

Found this wooden blank in my craft stash, crackle painted, distressed with inks....added image (crafty individuals)
Stamped the words...'you melt my Heart' ( Redlead stamp)
butterfly scraps, seam binding, safety pin and vintage buttons. 
Looking foward to seeing all the fabulous HEARTS again this week...
Thanks for peeking and for all your lovely comments last week!

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely start to Heart week Jan, well done.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both tags are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these tags are so lovely - I couldn't, wouldn't choose a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan you are a genius! Love both of these, lovely work. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely tags, I just cant decide which one is my favourite one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaw dropping moment, Stunning!!!! love them both, May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both tags are so lovely! Love the little butterfly girl!
    Hugs,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh - my heart melted... fantastic tags, and inspiring thought from Lao Tzu.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both tags are really beautiful - I think I love them both equally - just stunning!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/