Sunday 8 January 2012



I live in snow country, so find it hard to be overjoyed by snow. But today, it is sunny and sparkly like glitter and lovely in it's beauty. So, I chose snow to inspire me to make something I thought was beautiful with some sparkle! The tag has a kraft base, followed by some deep teal representing the blue of snow drifts. The image on the tag is from the Farm House Collection Button Box by October Afternoon. The eye lash ribbon is from my stash, as is the old crystal. The snowflake is metal and was also something I dug up this afternoon. The glittery center came off a Jolees flower and worked perfectly to represent more snow. Added one little Tim Holz dangle to the collection and two paper roses from my stash. What fun this all was. Now to find something perfect to add this tag too!

17 comments:

  1. Hi there , such a beautiful tag, love all of your gorgeous elements a beautiful balanced and harmonious piece.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintage tag Mitra!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I also purchased the Oct Af paper that you used. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tag with it's vintage feel, very beautiful, Hugs May x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolyn Howarth09 January, 2012

    Love your distressed snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a fantastic snowflake that is. I love the pearl too. It's a very classy and elegant tag for "snow". Great stuff Mitra ... look forward to the next one x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic snowflake, it works so well with the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful tag that needs a special present. This challenge is going to good for using up bits and bobs from our stashes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty tag, I really like the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am still swooning over this tag. It is so elegant and so vintage. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful tag, how unusual to use the Eiffel tower! Great idea, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a gorgeous tag....:) i love all your pretty elements...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mitra...your tag is positively gorgeous!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/