Wednesday 23 October 2013

Autumn

I love Fall!!  Here's my little woodland scene for this week's "Autumn" tag theme.  The background photo of trees was torn from a magazine, the little girl was borrowed from a sharing source on Flickr (I added color with Prismacolor pencils to a b/w print-out),  and the squirrel and decorative frame were clip-art images which I copied onto tan card stock.  I gathered some mossy twigs from the backyard to make another frame, and added tiny artificial oak leaves.  I also used foam lifts beneath the squirrels and girl for a 3-d effect.
We have lots of fallen acorns in our yard as well, and one got a place of honor at the top of my tag.

I'm going to be away from the tag challenges for a little while, but can't wait to come back and play along with all of you when things are a bit less hectic.  As always, your comments have been so kind and affirming...thanks so much!

14 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! Every detail is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your very creative and intricate tag. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore your woodland scene. the squirrels up top are fabulous, great style. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful - all the elements really sing in mellow tones of autumn. I love this so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tag, love it! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful tag with such wonderful autumn colours.

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely tag with great details, love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag, love all the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful use of natural materials wih very lovely images :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic, so many details and layers. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect! So clever the way you have used all your elements - it really feels as though I am looking into your tag!! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is so much eye candy on your tag that I could happily stare at it for a long time. I love the squirrels, acorn and branch!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/