Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Autumn

I love Fall!!  Here's my little woodland scene for this week's "Autumn" tag theme.  The background photo of trees was torn from a magazine, the little girl was borrowed from a sharing source on Flickr (I added color with Prismacolor pencils to a b/w print-out),  and the squirrel and decorative frame were clip-art images which I copied onto tan card stock.  I gathered some mossy twigs from the backyard to make another frame, and added tiny artificial oak leaves.  I also used foam lifts beneath the squirrels and girl for a 3-d effect.
We have lots of fallen acorns in our yard as well, and one got a place of honor at the top of my tag.

I'm going to be away from the tag challenges for a little while, but can't wait to come back and play along with all of you when things are a bit less hectic.  As always, your comments have been so kind and affirming...thanks so much!

14 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! Every detail is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your very creative and intricate tag. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore your woodland scene. the squirrels up top are fabulous, great style. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful - all the elements really sing in mellow tones of autumn. I love this so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tag, love it! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful tag with such wonderful autumn colours.

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely tag with great details, love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag, love all the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful use of natural materials wih very lovely images :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic, so many details and layers. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect! So clever the way you have used all your elements - it really feels as though I am looking into your tag!! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is so much eye candy on your tag that I could happily stare at it for a long time. I love the squirrels, acorn and branch!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!