Tuesday 24 June 2014

Ephemera

I can't figure out why, but I enjoy collecting ephemera, especially postage stamps or other items with interesting graphics.  Therefore, finding materials for this challenge was not a issue for me.  LOL!


For my base, I used a receipt tag on which I glued a chopstick envelope scrap, a postage stamp, a ticket stub, a hand lettered label, and a coffee cup sleeve scrap die-cut into a heart shape.  Next, I stamped a leaf pattern by Martha Stewart around the tag to add cohesiveness to my design, along with the color scheme that I had established.  As a focal point, I glued a dragon fly I beaded a while back, and finished up the tag by tying some strips of twine in coordinating colors to the top.

I want to congratulate everyone for their creative takes on last week's theme.  I also want to thank everyone who took the time to leave a comment about my tag.  Blessings!

7 comments:

  1. A wonderful tag with terrific images and colours. Great additions for the challenge theme

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag, collecting ephemera is always fun! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely arty ephemera tag, Arnoldo! The chopstick envelope is a wonderful addition. I love collecting ephemera too. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so visually pleasing! beautifully composed. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent Arnoldo :D The colours are wonderful and I love the dragonfly. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colour choice gives this tag such impact! So many wonderful different elements to look at as well. Add in the great composition and you've got an A* ephemera tag ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag and good use of ephemera.I bet you were glad of the opportunity to use some of your collection!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/