Tuesday 10 January 2012

Snow sports and games

Hello Everyone!
My name is Jeanette, I live in the south of Sweden and I just joined Tag Tuesday! I am quite new to this tag making business, in fact this is my first Tag ever so I decided to keep it simple. I still had great fun making it though!


While I was making it I was thinking about the fact that I will have 50 more of these (hopefully) when the year is over and since it is a new theme each week they would also be a memento of my mood at the time… Not a mood board but a mood calendar…sort of…. All 51 of them framed perhaps? Now that had me thinking that the tags would look good, when framed, if each month had some tiny little resemblance – so for January it will be the blue border at the bottom.


Yep, there I was making the first one and already planning ahead for what I was going to do when all of them were finished. That’s me in a nutshell. Good at living in the moment – not! I really must work on my mindfulness!

See you all next week!
Jeanette

17 comments:

  1. Jeanette ... your tag is just perfect for our new theme. I love the image you've used and the creative cutting at the bottom ... not to mention hearing about what you intend to do with your completed tags. Well done on your very first tag!! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, the image is perfect as is the tag,love the colours used x Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on your fist tag, how wonderful that you really inspired to make more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those sparkly wings, great ideas for what to do with the Tags after, I'm thinking of keeping mine in a book with pockets.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image and the sparkly butterfly wings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your ideas for framing - and the blue for january

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag! We'd never know it was your first one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great, love the points on the bottom, your image selection, and most of all her wonderful wings. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with all the comments above! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful tag - just love those wings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This tag is so elegant ~ it's lovely!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely tag, love the idea of co-ordinating the month with the blue edge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nicely done - and love your thinking (hmmm thats alot of tags for me to think about displaying)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your idea of a themed edge for each month.
    Wish I could plan so far in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tag Jeanette - are you sure it's your first??! Very pretty.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like this - simple is good

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful tag and with a lovely image.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/