Sunday 22 January 2012

white





This week I have spent a very long time on my tag! I know it looks like it was put together in minutes, which is probably correct, but the thinking time was very long. I have covered my tag with modroc, and then put the word 'white' onto tiny tags. I wanted to know more about white so I got a bit involved in prisms, equations, and plancks law of black body radiation, and discovered that white is obtained by three summations of light intensity across the visible spectrum. Amazing what you learn from making a pretty tag!

6 comments:

  1. Cool, you learn something every day :-)
    lovely tag too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that modroc, what an interesting tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely tag, Hugs May x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already knew that stuff about the 3 summations of light intensity etc, NOT!!! Superb tag - before reading your intro I was thinking it looked like Modroc but thought it couldn't possibly be. It is!

    Well done, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, and informative,too!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/