Tuesday 28 February 2012

Books: Once Upon A Time...



I love to read. Books have always been the things that tether me to earth and at the same time, the things that have allowed me to escape the world when it's too much to bear. I am away from home this week, so I had to use my limited drawing skills to create my tag. The theme is fairy tales because those are usually the first books we read or have read to us. In my tag, you can greet many old friends, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, The Frog Prince, The Ugly Duckling, Little Red Riding Hood, The Yellow Brick Road to Oz, the flag from the Jolly Roger, Fairy Godmother, The Three Little Pigs, The Old Lady Who Lived in a Shoe and many more.
Thanks,
Martha

11 comments:

  1. Lovely! I really enjoy art where you have lots of details to find and look at! Definitely not limited drawing skills either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and fun. And very well drawn! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - great drawings. What fun to look for all our favourite characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once upon a time, there was a very clever lady who made such a beautifully crafted tag and ..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Reminds me if the mod '60s-- of which I'm a fan. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS, great job, May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - love your art work - perfect tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely, great drawing and coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lot of detail and lovely bright colours, its great, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely tag, such bright and colourful artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a bright and imaginitive tag...fabulous drawings...love it!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/