Wednesday 22 February 2012

Poetry


I'm sorry my photo isn't the best-poor indoor light and poor camera! You can click on the image for a better look. Anyway, the face stamp is from Hampton Art Stamps (I colored her with chalks), and the Picasso quote is a stamp from Dawn Houser for Inkadinkadoo. I found the background paper in my scrap box, and the heart is from a little punch I have. I sprayed Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist on the tag, but it doesn't show up in the photo--and the seam binding at the top is vintage, with a brad from Making Memories to complete it all.

13 comments:

  1. Your image has come out clear here and I love the tag very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that qoute of Picasso's. A very lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great saying from Picasso and beautifully complemented this beautiful tag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Love the overall "hue." That Picasso sure knew his stuff, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning background, beautiful tag, May x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag - the colours are beautiful and I just love the overall effect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jann this is lovely. The distressed edges are just great. This would fancy up a gift that is for sure! Nice. *smiles* Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all, so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours and a great quotation - great way to do the dusting! Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the muted tones of your tag.

    The quote is one of my favourites and I think so true....

    Karen

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/