Tuesday 14 February 2012

VALENTINES DAY

Hi, I decided to go for vintage romance look for this valentines day for tag tuesday!!! as you can see I had to load a few pics as there are a lot of small tags attached.
Lots of stamping went on for this one, and these all fit behind the image , the heart was cut from a Sir Timmie die then covered with lace.

The back of tag I kept plain just used another of Timmie's cupid & heart dies, I do own other dies I promise!!!!!
I really enjoyed putting this tag together. I am looking foward to seeing all the wonderful creations this week as always, Happy Valentines everyone Big Hugs May x x x x

13 comments:

  1. Nice how you have shown the build up of your tag May, lovely
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frilly and fancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a stunning tag. Each individual tag is beautiful in it's own right - really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the construction of this beautiful vintage tag - great attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your vintage Valentine tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is a gorgeous tag May...soooo much yummy vintage-ness!!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a tag of sheer beauty! I love the way you have layered all the pieces and how you have stamped over Tim's cupid, I must try that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. May, I love your design sense. Your eye is great...not too much...not too little. I struggle with this kind of construction and I admire it very much. Just gorgeous work and love the palette you've used here. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. *smiles* Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi May, this is a lovely romantic tag, I love the flash of red of cupid's wing just visible from the other side; it makes you want to turn it over to have a peep! Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tag is perfect. I love all the layers of tags... its so pretty and romantic and girly. Can you tell I really LOVE it?

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. May your tag is fantastic, love the way you build it up, great idea.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/