Saturday 31 March 2012

Easter Eggs

Hoppy Easter
Greetings! Here is my Easter Egg tag for this Tuesday. Had some fun using new tapes and some flowers and pretty paper from a paper swap friend in Germany. My hare is hopping over a giant polka-dot egg. From the look on his face, he is very determined or maybe he is stuck. Perhaps the subtitle should be: No eggstables too great.
I'm really enjoying all of the fabulous tags even though I haven't had much chance to comment. Please go to my blog and enter for my 2000 Hits Giveaway.
Waiting for Spring! Beth

9 comments:

  1. That's a beauty. Love the rabbit, maybe he's just resting. Or trying to hatch that egg, hoping it's filled with candy. Do rabbits eat candy? In my world they do :-) You are tempting me to try tag making. Yours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth.I love this tag!! The look on the hare's face makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the hare shape on your egg

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's great! love the Hoppy Easter greetinhg, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am getting such a chuckle out of your replies. Mary, of course he is resting and trying to hatch the candy filled egg. And sure, rabbits eat candy......why didn't I think of all of thes things when I wrote my description?LOL The sub-title could be Hoppy, hatching a candy filled Easter Egg. I bet you all could come up with some clever title. Thanks for the charming comments. b

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, my name is Mayra Mancebo am your new blogger, I love the tags that you make are beautiful you are very ingenious, this is cute ... congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag has a lovely vintage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this tag, so ingenious. Such creative minds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh he looks a bit fierce Beth, do you think someone is after is chooky.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/