Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter


Finally got a tag made! I guess this could work for last week's theme of Easter Eggs, as well. (My image is from Dover Publications, and I had fun decorating the egg with Stickles and bright little crystals, and tiny paper flowers.) I am truly awed by all of the beautiful tags everyone has created the past few weeks--they are just beautiful! I will definitely try and get around to comment on everyone's this Monday. May you all have a Happy, Blessed, Peaceful Easter this Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty-- love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little tag, has a lovely vintage look to it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tag, has a nice vintage feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what Easter means to me, lovely tag x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easter blessings to you and yours Jann
    Lovely tag.
    Lynn
    One I made earlier today

    ReplyDelete
  6. The background makes this tag for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your vintage egg theme. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag, love the background, lovely!!! May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your tag, nice vintage look and I love those flowers!
    Ivy
    xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/