Sunday 29 April 2012

Purple

I haven't had a chance to make a tag all week, so I'm sneaking this one in almost at the last moment.
I'm not a great lover of the colour purple to be honest ..... I have nothing purple in my wardrobe at all .... but I do love lavender. I'm fortunate to have spent many holidays in the south of France, where the perfume of lavender fills the air. 
I've simply downloaded a background for my tag from Design Seeds, and added a butterfly embellishment.

Some gorgeous tags again this week! Wonderful work, ladies!

4 comments:

  1. I think your design is lovely so well done to you.
    Lynn
    One I made earlier today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag - beautiful lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty tag! And I better stay away from the south of France-- I'm allergic to lavender! Believe it?!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/